How will I benefit from Centennial Park School?
- Know your teachers: The small size of Centennial Park School allows students to know their teachers and fellow students well. More importantly, it allows teachers to know students well and guide their education accordingly.
- Prepare for college: Every CPS student takes college entrance exams and applies to a post-secondary educational program as part of their high school experience. Each student receives continuing support and guidance on into the college years.
- Gain valuable academic skills: Centennial Park Students have access to rigorous curriculum, academic support and opportunities to learn in the community.
- Develop strong work and life skills: Students have a variety of community experiences including service projects, internships, and opportunities to learn outside the classroom. CPS students have access to a wide variety of resources to build personal and social skills while at school.
Is Centennial Park right for me?
Centennial Park School might be a good fit for you if you answer yes to the majority of the following questions:
- Are you passionate about something?
- Are you ready to make a change in your learning environment?
- Would you thrive in a smaller learning community?
- Are you willing to develop positive relationships?
- Are you motivated to participate in classroom and community activities?
- Are you ready to accept the responsibilities of being a student—attendance, work completion, and being reasonable?
- Do you intend to graduate from high school?
- Are you willing to explore education and career options after high school?
- Will you actively participate in a diverse community of learners?
- Are you OK with being in a school without sports teams and few electives?