Hello CPHS Community and Graduating Class of 2020!
Thank you to those of you who provided feedback to Sara, Washanna, and Heather about how you would like to celebrate your accomplishments this spring and summer!
After review of student input and in consideration of our current context, here are some important dates to put on your calendars:
KATU Roll Call: June 6th, 7:00-8:00 pm
• Our graduates RheAnna Schlecter and Tabitha Barnes represent us in a roll call of schools around the state. Tune-In to see us represented with our new banner and logo!
Senior Circle & Awards Assembly: June 8th 3:00 pm
• Come to hear and give messages to our graduates from your teachers, staff, and peers!
• We will also virtually present senior awards! Physical copies will be available at our graduation ceremony.
All School Advisory: June 9th 12:30-1:00 pm
• Seniors, please come and share messages to our teachers, staff, and students! These amazing students will have the opportunity to have fun with you one more time and share their knowledge!
Graduation: August 17th, 6:30-9:30 pm
• We have many seniors who are finishing up requirements. Given this, and the current context, we plan to hold our graduation ceremony on site at CPHS on August 17th from 6:30-9:30pm!
• Based on student feedback, we will have a drive/walk through graduation parade! Pictures will be provided. Please bring your family to celebrate your accomplishment!
Prom: October 3rd, 7:00-10:00 pm
• To honor student requests to keep prom at Oaks Park, we have rescheduled for the first available date after the governor’s stay at home order is lifted! We are excited to continue the tradition of an all-school prom as another opportunity to celebrate our senior’s accomplishments!