As the school year comes to a close, there was a reason to celebrate. On May 24th, 2019, Centennial Park School held its 6th Annual Prom. The Centennial Park School Prom Committee worked hard to fundraise in order to make this year’s prom the best yet! The theme was Masquerade and it was on the Willamette Star. We cruised down the Willamette River and thanks to the Rose Festival, ended our evening with front row seats to fireworks. A big thank you to Stumptown Booth for the amazing photo booth, all of the wonderful hair and make-up artists who made the young people look fabulous, Meghan and Jay for giving us beautiful candid and official prom style pictures, DJ Quaz for throwing down the 1’s and 2’s, Willamette Star for hosting us, the various staff who came to chaperone, and everyone who donated in order to make our prom so amazing. The night would not have been the same without your support!
- Latest News So Long, Simon!... Jun 17, 2019
- Latest News Au Revoir, Shoeless Daniel McNeme... Jun 17, 2019
- Latest News Custodian Bids Farewell... Jun 17, 2019
- Latest News Interprete Amada se va al Sur/ Beloved Liaison Heads South... Jun 14, 2019
- Latest News Prom! (On a Boat!)... Jun 12, 2019
- Latest News Congratulations 2019 Graduates!... Jun 12, 2019