In December, CPS students successfully completed their third season of volleyball. Donna Brent coached the team, with support was provided by Brianna Wilson and Liz Koetje. Lupita Espinoza served as team captain. Several alternative schools in the area partnered together to create a volleyball league. The focus was working together as a team, developing foundational volleyball skills, participation for students of all skill levels, working together as a team, and developing an attitude of true sportsmanship. To quote Zach Troyer, “Isn’t the purpose of playing volleyball to have fun?” Students had a great time practicing after school and supporting one another. Their individual and team skills have grown significantly over the past three years. About 16 students played volleyball throughout the season. Pictured below are those who were present for the final game of the season. Thanks to all students who sacrificed their time, and represented CPS well in the league. Special thanks to Coach Brent!
- Latest News Seniors from PSU “teaching” at CPS... Aug 15, 2018
- Latest News End-Of-The-Year Fun... Jun 07, 2018
- Latest News It’s all about the SENIORS... Jun 07, 2018
- Latest News College Night... May 29, 2018
- Latest News Blogging and Vlogging Around Portland... May 21, 2018
- Latest News SCIENCE! At CPS... May 18, 2018