From 4-8pm on 1/30 the Burgerville at 16211 SE Division Street will be donating 10% of their proceeds to Centennial Park School for students who are unable to pay the $85 fee for the SOS snowboarding program. The SOS snowboarding program is a program designed to build self-esteem and life skills through teaching snowboarding to youth. The goal is for 10 ECMC scholars to raise enough money to participate in the program this winter quarter.
- Latest News It’s all about the SENIORS... Jun 07, 2018
- Latest News College Night... May 29, 2018
- Latest News Blogging and Vlogging Around Portland... May 21, 2018
- Latest News SCIENCE! At CPS... May 18, 2018
- Latest News All Shook Up... May 15, 2018
- Latest News Our Generous Community Partners ... Apr 11, 2018