From 4-8pm on 1/30 the Burgerville at 16211 SE Division Street will be donating 10% of their proceeds to Centennial Park School for students who are unable to pay the $85 fee for the SOS snowboarding program. The SOS snowboarding program is a program designed to build self-esteem and life skills through teaching snowboarding to youth. The goal is for 10 ECMC scholars to raise enough money to participate in the program this winter quarter.
- Latest News CPS qualifies as Title I school... Jan 19, 2018
- Latest News 2017 Volleyball... Jan 06, 2018
- Latest News Evening Program Revamp... Nov 17, 2017
- Latest News Bike Repair Class... Nov 17, 2017
- Latest News Advisor Students Design Advisory Curriculum... Oct 31, 2017
- Latest News Hogwarts Comes to Centennial Park... Oct 04, 2017